Sunday, November 14, 2010

Who's Birthday Is It?

Saturday night Zach and I headed over to my parents house to wish Dennis a happy birthday!



When we walked in, Zach was in heaven! Balloons galore! He was running around with a balloon in each hand. He thought all the festivities were for him and he couldn't have been happier. We actually didn't plan on staying very long but since he was having so much fun we ended up staying there way past his bedtime. He ate pizza, got a bath, and got his pajamas on in the midst of it all.



Then, it was piñata time. He was curious as to why it was ok to beat the crap out of this huge thing hanging in the garage. It didn't take long for him to start laughing and cheering everyone on. Just before they broke it, he wanted a turn! He loved it (and all the girls were oohing and ahhing over how cute he was). After Dennis beat it to shreds and everyone went inside for some tres leches cake, Zach wanted another turn at the remains. So my dad and I hung out in garage with him while he took some more swings.









We went inside after that for some cake but Zach actually looked completely disgusted when I tried to give him a bite so we just took a picture with Dennis instead.



Finally, it was time to leave. Here is Zach's sendoff!



That is part of the piñata on my dad's head. Ha! When we got home I turned around to this sweetness.



He had so much fun at his party!! I mean Dennis' party :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love it... he seemed to have so much fun! It's always nice to turn around and see the baby asleep haha esp when its bed time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe he understood what was going on! That is too cute! Also I LOVE, LOVE the pjs and boots! (Boots & underpants if you will.)

    ReplyDelete