Sunday, December 30, 2012

christmas 2012

This Christmas season was probably my favorite yet! Zach was so into everything.

We celebrated Gage's 8th birthday! Zach idolizes Garrett and Gage and I have a feeling Mark will too.


Garrett, in particular, loves helping out with Mark and its really sweet to see. Gage is really sweet with him too.


Zach looooved acting out the story of Jesus' birth at school and also at home.





At school, they did a book swap and had a Christmas party. Curly got to go to that because I was so sick with a stomach bug. I'm so thankful she is able to step in when I need her!





Zach made a gingerbread house and was so proud of it.


David and Zach put up Christmas lights together. This has become a fun tradition for them.


Zach got to wear his jammies to school!


We had a blast celebrating with Papa Bo's side of the family! Zach had the time of his life!








Zach and I made cookies for his friends in the neighborhood.


We went to the Christmas Eve service at church and zach slept through half of it which is very out of the ordinary for him.


This was officially Mark's first time at church!



We put cookies and milk out for Santa! Oh the excitement!!


Christmas morning with my boys!














We headed over to Curly and Andydaddy's house for more fun.











And such a shock... It snowed!!!









Zach made snow angels and rolled down the big hill! I couldn't be more thankful for my boys and David this year. Every day with them in my life is a gift and a blessing. Thank you, God, for giving us this year together.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! I love Garrett's little hand on Zach in the first picture. Sounds like such a fun holiday season. It makes me excited for what's to come!

    ReplyDelete