Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm skeptical

Well I must admit that I'm skeptical of blogging... But I do love reading other peoples blogs - in particular Chelsea's (thesals.blogspot.com)! Check it out. I seriously check her blog daily in hopes of a new post. Chelsea has been telling me for months now that I should start a blog. Last night her and Erin came over to watch the Aggie game and play with Zach. She was nice enough to set up a blog for me so now I really should give it a try. Zach just loves Chelsea! The first thing she did when she got here was chase him (his fav thing) and the hold him upside down (his second fav thing)! She is so good with kids. Actually, she's teaching kindergarten this year and Zach and I got to go to her class and give them a little Halloween party. We had so much fun!






Zach was running around breaking all the class rules and the kids were a little concerned. Haha! Chelsea has them trained so well! I was shocked. When Zach is old enough to actually listen, I'm gonna have Chelsea come teach him (or me) some tricks. We plan on going back soon to visit her sweet class. She had them send me thank you notes that were just precious.



How cute are they?! We can't wait to go back!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be able to follow your blog! Love you family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Thanks for the shout out. So sweet. I love you guys so much- you are the best!

    ReplyDelete