Friday, July 1, 2011

potty training, day 3

I deemed Zach potty trained by the end of day 2.



So, naturally, I wanted to try and leave the house. Chelsea came over to hang out and we decided to take him for a quick lunch down the street. Right before we left, Zach and I were outside and I was talking to a guy taking measurements in our backyard. Then, Zach said uh oh and had had an accident. I changed him up and off we went anyway. He told Chelsea he needed to potty so she took him but he didn't go. He peed a little in his chair and I took him again but still nothing. After his nap, he did great. I went to grab drinks with a friend and Zach had 1 accident with David.

I'm just going to stick with it. We don't have any diapers in the house but he is wearing pullups when he sleeps and on long road trips.






I don't think there's anything cuter than this!

Zach, Mommy and Daddy are SO proud of you! Good job, buddy!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Emmy is proud of you, too, Zach! Can't wait to see you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete