Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Zach's first wedding

We went to Arkansas this past weekend for a wedding. He had a blast at the airport with my mom, dad, and sister. (David was in New York for business).



When we got to the hotel, he freaked out a little and did not want to go in any room. He thought he was going to have to go to bed. He preferred to stay in the hall. Haha! Then, I showed him how he could jump on the bed and he was happy about it after that. He would tell me every night, "Zach bed, Mommy big bed."



At the actual wedding, Zach did great!



We sat in the back row just in case. He was quiet and patient (even though it was almost his bedtime).












Afterwards, he made an appearance at the reception. He made it until about 9:15. I was proud of my handsome little guy!


1 comment: