Thursday, January 10, 2013

celebrating

Last night we went to dinner to celebrate some good things happening at work for David. I am so proud of his work ethic/obsession to be the best.

I really need more pictures of David but this is what dinner looked like for us.



Zach had fun watching the hibachi chef and David got Mark to sleep in his carseat after Mark put up quite the fight.

It's definately not easy going out with two little ones...in the rain...but it was worth it. We had a really great night!

Right before we left, Zach was walking around with his sunglasses on and I snapped a few pics. He's usually not one for pictures but he started striking poses and it just cracked me up!!

Here's my favorite one! Shoes on backwards, hand on the hip, and one leg sticking out. Hilarious!!


And another. This kid! So animated and always bringing the attitude.



No comments:

Post a Comment