Wednesday, December 12, 2012

california

The weekend before thanksgiving, Zach and I went to LA to visit Emmy! So fun. A special trip with my boy.















He loved the beach and spent his time there chasing birds and eating pizza the first day. He ran up and down the lifeguard stand a million times with Emmy.








We rode a Ferris wheel on the pier and played a couple games.







We had a blast and Zach did so well with late dinners and short naps.









It rained a lot so we saw Wreck It Ralph with Audra.








We spent one early morning at the beach and then went and had breakfast. Zach's pancakes were bigger than him!









Thanks for having us Emmy! We had a blast!!! This trip was so special to me and I'm sure it was to Zach as well.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank YOU for coming to see me! It was such a special weekend with you and Zach. I miss you guys so much all the time... and it was great to have Zach finally see where I go when I leave Dallas. He gets a little confused which is cute but also terribly sad. I'll never forget you and Zach dropping me off at the airport this summer, and Zach asked me where I was going. I told him I had to go back home to California, and he said, "But Emmy, this is your home." You're so right, buddy. It melted my heart. My home is where my family is, but LA is a pretty great second home! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete